Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

12 hours ago, Bert said:

With everything that’s at stake for them, if this carries on Howe will be under immense pressure soon. 

I reckon if it does, what Newcastle will do is line up a top tier manager for the summer and just sack Howe then.

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I reckon if it does, what Newcastle will do is line up a top tier manager for the summer and just sack Howe then.

If they don’t make Europe this season he’ll be gone for sure. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Just watching MOTD from last night.

How the fook do you stop Haaland!

He IS like a robot. Those final two goals which were half-chances really!? Bang!

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

That Akanji VAR call is horrendous. Officials have had a mare, once again.

No doubt PGMOL will just issue a (in)sincere apology and think everything will be fine.

It's not going to change until the stigma is removed for VAR officials sending their fellow colleagues to the monitor. 

It's just assumed now that going to the monitor equals wrong decision. That needs to stop and allow the on field ref to decide if he needs to change the decision or not. And not be afraid of either outcome. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Is Youri injured?

Obvs not :)

I was sure his name wasnt on the bench lol

Lol thats what happens when you think you are reading the villa reserves, but actually is lpool

Edited by ozleicester