Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Iran said:

For a weaker Crystal Palace side,  I'd imagine hypothetically he'd have more here when he's supplied with Maddison or Tielemans.

It is still not a great record for any striker, maybe he will kick on this season but honestly I haven’t been that impressed with him 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

It is still not a great record for any striker, maybe he will kick on this season but honestly I haven’t been that impressed with him 

I agree with you, but in that transfer window it was between either choosing him or Patson Daka.

Edited by Iran

21 minutes ago, Iran said:

For a weaker Crystal Palace side,  I'd imagine hypothetically he'd have more here when he's supplied with Maddison or Tielemans.

The weaker side that finished above us?

When do you ever recall our strikers being fed loads of chances under Rodgers? lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The weaker side that finished above us?

When do you ever recall our strikers being fed loads of chances under Rodgers? lol

This was the summer right after when we won the FA Cup in 2021 + European Football next season where we went in search of a striker.

Don't recall Palace finish above us that season?