Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

12 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

You do realise that this has literally nothing to do with Manchester United? 

Well they made this big statement about Mason Greenwood and then they've loaned him to Getafe meaning he's still an employee of Manchester United. I know in reality it's not on the club what these players do and we've had our own players who have questionable lifestyles 

Funny how the Maguire assault incident seemed to be brushed under the carpet.

"Albanian gangsters".

Defence written on the back of a cigarette packet.

Probably racist as well.

"Blame it on the albanian gangsters".

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Funny how the Maguire assault incident seemed to be brushed under the carpet.

"Albanian gangsters".

Defence written on the back of a cigarette packet.

Probably racist as well.

"Blame it on the albanian gangsters".

“Jeremy, the Yardies aren’t going to solve all your problems, why do you always think the Yardies are the answer to everything” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Manini said:

“Jeremy, the Yardies aren’t going to solve all your problems, why do you always think the Yardies are the answer to everything” 

Had to google it - Peep show?

I appreciate the reference even if I didn't understand it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Well they made this big statement about Mason Greenwood and then they've loaned him to Getafe meaning he's still an employee of Manchester United. I know in reality it's not on the club what these players do and we've had our own players who have questionable lifestyles 

But your intonation was that it somehow has something to do with the club. Like they drill the players to act like that. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, surrifox said:

Youri complaining about not getting game time at Villa lol

To think he would probably be dynamite in Enzo’s system as well.

Think it might be a troubled time ahead at Villa as I remember Rodgers and himself saying he has 1 of those physique’s that require him to constantly play to keep him at his best, weight and football wise.

It would seem that the touchy subject of squad injuries is born out of being blinkered to our own team, we see more therefore kickoff more when we get the latest injury.

However there is huge mocking of a top 6 club failing to perform yet look a little deeper and Chelsea for instance can field an entire team of injured players that amount to somewhere between 350-500m£ with newest recruit £58m Lavia set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

Little noted on here but if that was our squad everyone down to the person that tucks those nice bedding corners into the training room beds would be getting accused of incompetence in 1 way or another…maybe injuries do just happen in football 🤷‍♂️ 

I see Harry Kane has upset the Spurs fans by saying losing with them didn’t mean as much as it would at Munich .

They think it means his heart wasn’t in it and as captain set a poor example 

Of course such interviews will be a bit of PR to get support from the Munich fans .

Apparently the media and hierarchy are pretty hard on them even if they win too depending on the performance.

Edited by Super_horns

Everton being sold to 777 Partners. An American investment firm. Not exactly the best news for them considering what's happened at Hertha Berlin. 

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/hertha-berlin-777-partners-lars-windhorst/?zephr_sso_ott=bvv8fX

Sounds like they want to mop up as many clubs for as cheap as possible. I can't see them pumping much money in other than what is needed to pay their debts off.