Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

13 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

You can't spend years whinging about them wasting and the complain when time gets added on. 

People will always make an argument for whatever the case mate, it’s an emotional game and opinions will always be formed to suit specific beliefs.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Premier league is fvcking rigged with those Spurs and Villa outcomes.

Nah, Sheffield United are disgusting time wasters tbh. They deserve what happened to them.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Glad we don’t have to suffer that level of corruption in the premier league anymore. Goals in the 98th & 100th minute? Just makes me sick 

Do you have any idea of the lengths that Sheffield United went to today to waste time?

I've just put this on another thread because someone was moaning about it too...

They pretended to substitute their 'injured' keeper. He took an age to walk to the bench, removed his gloves, then decided he was OK to continue and took another 2 minutes to put his gloves back on.

I think that was when the score was 0-0 lol

They got what they deserved. 

We got shithoused by time-wasting in the 2 seasons we finished 5th. Had we had true timekeeping, who knows?

Remember Pickford picking up a ball that just rolled to him, then falling on the floor with it?

This shit needs to stop.

5 hours ago, surrifox said:

They actually gained control for an outlay of £270 mill ( ( which was almost certainly borrowed) then loaded the club up with debt , paid themselves millions in interest and dividends over 15 + years and now want to exit for £10 billion . All that value extracted from a UK based business is why the yanks shouldn’t be allowed to loot the premier league  but the PL  are  too venal to do anything about it . 

You have some better details than me. They probably have £5 billion to pay off before they can sell. They’ve spent millions on transfers but it’s set against the club. 
Some people complain against the Arabs, but are they any worse than the yanks 🤷‍♀️