Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

9 hours ago, trabuch said:

Watching MotD - it's a good thing Brighton scored - otherwise I doubt they would have featured in the highlights. Looks all Man U (which it obviously wasn't)

They barely spoke about brighton post match. It wasnt case of brighton beating man u... more man united being poor losing to brighton. The only thing missing was playing the sad volin music. Just proves the tv companies are designed for the big clubs. Top six then everyone else.

• Like 2

Thiago Silva on the pitch and you've got Conor Gallagher captaining your side.

Still a limited player but at least he doesn't seem to just run around kicking people any more... used to make decent money betting yellow cards on him a couple of years ago :sweating:

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

But were Everton that much of giant before the takeover. They were struggling anyway just made things worse.

Chelsea weren't much of a giant either. And tbh Everton had won more than Chelsea prior to Chelsea getting taken over.

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Whenever i laugh about chelsea to my girlfriend she always throws at me "we're premier league at least"... and im like is that best you can come up with. We have won the fa cup more recent than you without spending 300 million. 

Dunno mate they won the Champions League two weeks later 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Whenever i laugh about chelsea to my girlfriend she always throws at me "we're premier league at least"... and im like is that best you can come up with. We have won the fa cup more recent than you without spending 300 million. 

You have a girlfriend?!

:P

• Haha 1