Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

19 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I don't know. I'm enjoying going to games at the minute, we're near the top of the league. I'd rather that than watch us lose every week. I think.

Also people criticise our board for not looking into the future with us, contracts etc, but atm we're now setup nicely with Enzo instead of going round the same thing every year like Everton are currently doing, going nowhere.

Everton a club I heavily followed in A.Ball ,Harvey days.

But since Linekers days the club has lost,ship,paddle,compass,and any wind that might even blow them a decent fair weather. Stranded on a desert Island for 20+yrs

League and FA.cup runners up. Moyes Era Then  after Everton wires went awry. Had some decent holding top 8 but no further than that..

They were really a Big club, but couldn’t in this  multi billionaire extravaganzer merry go round compete with the big money.That said they should of still been mixing it consistently for top 4-6 positions.They have invested in some decent players..but found no magic Formular.

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Everton a club I heavily followed in A.Ball ,Harvey days.

But since Linekers days the club has lost,ship,paddle,compass,and any wind that might even blow them a decent fair weather. Stranded on a desert Island for 20+yrs

League and FA.cup runners up. Moyes Era Then  after Everton wires went awry. Had some decent holding top 8 but no further than that..

They were really a Big club, but couldn’t in this  multi billionaire extravaganzer merry go round compete with the big money.That said they should of still been mixing it consistently for top 4-6 positions.They have invested in some decent players..but found no magic Formular.

I don't know how they can be considered a big club they had a spell in 1985 to 1987 after that one FA Cup.

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

Just how different is the Burnley first 11 this season from last as this lot look like they've never played together before?

THB, Tella and Maatsen are the only real big "misses"

They've recruited plenty in the summer though

Edited by LFox99
  • Thanks 1