Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Confused about Luton's penalty. 

I thought if it deflected up and off on to your arm it wouldn't be given? 

Yes but it's Wolves so to hell with the rules. Twice in 6 games already this season (Onana punching our attacker away at Man Utd being the other) that we need an apology for the gross incompetence of some idiot in VAR. 

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Looking forward to the NLD later, could be a classic.

Feel a bit dirty saying it but wouldn't mind a Spurs win for once.

It’s the best top flight derby in my opinion. Always has lots of goals and the odd red card. 

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Paninistickers said:

First time I'm watching Madders this season. 

I wanted him to bust a gut to get back to Odegaard in the build up to the goal. He didn't. I wanted him to make an angle for the kulchewski(sp no idea)  winger. He didn't. 

I loved him with us but he's a luxury player in the modern game, int he?

Great player when on top, but when the going gets tough he'll be nowhere to be seen. Rough him up abit and he'll moan and cry all game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Great player when on top, but when the going gets tough he'll be nowhere to be seen. Rough him up abit and he'll moan and cry all game.

I think he tried to hard in those last few games for us. Tried to keep us up on his own. The intent was well meaning but part of being a pro is having to do the right things at the right time. Trying to win games by beating four men yourself wasn't that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

All this fuss about Ramsdale being benched for a superior keeper.

Sky desperately trying to invent some soap opera by showing Ramsdsle's reaction to Raya's saves pathetic

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Yes but it's Wolves so to hell with the rules. Twice in 6 games already this season (Onana punching our attacker away at Man Utd being the other) that we need an apology for the gross incompetence of some idiot in VAR. 

Death, taxes and The Bear disagreeing with a decision against Wolves (although in this instance I agree with you 😂)

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Haha 2