Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

How bad can Chelsea actually get? I'm at a point where I think they're genuinely lucky that you have the likes of Luton and Sheffield United in the league. I don't think even teams like Everton or Wolves will only take 5 points from those 6 fixtures they've had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

How bad can Chelsea actually get? I'm at a point where I think they're genuinely lucky that you have the likes of Luton and Sheffield United in the league. I don't think even teams like Everton or Wolves will only take 5 points from those 6 fixtures they've had.

If it wasn't for us gifting them 6 points last season they'd have been much closer to the drop than they were 😬

• Like 2

Chelsea are in such a bizarre situation and I have no idea how they get out of it 

Their transfer activity is one of the strangest you will see

Splurging money on players they don't really need, the biggest one for me was the Cole Palmer signing, don't get me wrong he's a cracking talent but it just seemed there was no strategy behind it whatsoever, the whole thing came out of left field 

They have a huge squad with players they have no idea what to do with, any manager that goes in there is chasing a lost cause 

They won't go down and will pick up eventually purely for the fact it's genuinely one of the worst seasons quality wise the premier league has had in many a year 

But it's going to take a long long time for them to compete for the top 6 places, let alone top 4 

8 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Another handball not given, leads to a corner and the goal! How much of a helping hand (quite literally) due Newcastle need!

I'd like to see another view of the 1st goal. Did ball play hand or did his hand play the ball? I initially thought the latter, but it was glossed over by announcers that I was left guessing I saw incorrectly.