Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

One would think he is past his best, really.

Without his FA Cup final goal, was he really a great midfielder at LCFC?

Much preferred Maddison, albeit them having slightly different roles.

I completely agree. Capable of the wonder goal, or the odd pass that would cut open a team, but not a player to have a consistently good 90 minutes. 

Always has looked sluggish & clumsy.

Can't see him staying at Villa for the duration of his contact just for the odd few minutes in cup games. I think he'll move abroad and dissappear if I'm honest.

• Like 1

Guest ChrisWalken456

Do Luton not realise that all this time wasting will be added on at the end?

Edited by ChrisWalken456

Just now, Guesty said:

Bournemouth must be regretting sacking O'Neil now. He beats Man City whilst they get spanked 4-0 by Arsenal and go into the relegation zone.

Not really he's out of his depth tbh. Today changes nothing. Majority of our fans want him gone already. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Not really he's out of his depth tbh. Today changes nothing. Majority of our fans want him gone already. 

Wolves fans might not be impressed but Bournemouth fans might think differently. They haven't won a game yet this season. And when he took over last year they were in a mess after Parker.