Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

37 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Claiming that you can see better than a calibrated system is strange 

the grass may not be cut at right angles either 

unless the var has made an error marking the furthest point on each player or when the ball is played then the system will be correct

Come on!! It was clearly and obviously onside! Your ‘calibrated system’ is outweighed by my eyes lol. There is no doubt that goal was onside and var has made a mistake. They should come out and apologise, methinks they won’t.. 

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Come on!! It was clearly and obviously onside! Your ‘calibrated system’ is outweighed by my eyes lol. There is no doubt that goal was onside and var has made a mistake. They should come out and apologise, methinks they won’t.. 

they have but their explanation doesn’t stack up 

Btw, this is all on the premier league for refusing to implement the auto offside that everyone else in europe’s big leagues uses 

we never got an explanation why they wouldn’t use it 

my guess is that doesn’t provide for the inch offside cases where the lines come into contact - but auto offside uses sensors in the ball so it’s more accurate than freeze frames and line drawing 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I’d love to know the thought process of this human error was how did he make an error was he asleep

Incompetent without VAR and Incompetent with. What a farce. Smacks of corruption as well. Also when looking at red card decisions the slow motion is making things worse than they are  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Spurs were sh1te v sheff u and nicked a win

spurs were sh1te today and nicked a win 

their luck won’t last and it’s funny to watch their fans get excited ahead of the clocks going back 

Maddison is going to pick up an injury that will put him out for the season . You just know it 

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

Incompetent without VAR and Incompetent with. What a farce. Smacks of corruption as well. Also when looking at red card decisions the slow motion is making things worse than they are  

I don't know how it can be a human error, every game you watch if there is a tight offside call they will draw lines, this wasn't even tight.

• Like 1