Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Spurs won't win the league, they'll end up fighting for top 4.

All going well for them and Ange at the minute but it will be interesting when they hit one defeat. How will they bounce back from that. That's when a manager is truly tested.

I still think Man City will win it.

For some reason I just don't see it this season. Whether that's because we've seen a bit of fragility when they are missing just a couple of key players I don't know, but I think the league ends up in North London, if not Spurs then Arsenal. 

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Don't understand the hype over Burnley under Kompany, to be honest.

If we're back up and struggling this time next year, will outsiders be saying the same about us and Maresca?  It's a massive jump these days.

14 hours ago, SecretPro said:

For some reason I just don't see it this season. Whether that's because we've seen a bit of fragility when they are missing just a couple of key players I don't know, but I think the league ends up in North London, if not Spurs then Arsenal. 

It was only this time last season people were saying man city were worse than before and wouldn't win anything... 

They'll go on a 25 game winning run at some point. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

21 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Yep and he only wants to buy 25% of the club so the Glazers live on. Seen United fans saying the club are doomed 

Suppose it’s all relative in that they won’t be going bust or slip out the league etc but guess it will mean they probably won’t be like Man City ..

Edited by Super_horns

20 hours ago, StanSP said:

I don't even think it's from the Everton Stadium. 

Saw that same picture joke when Spurs were building the toilet bowl.  (Not even sure it's from there either)