Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Pawson should be taking a couple of weeks off. To not send Konate off, and to be too cowardly to hide behind VAR and not give that Liverpool penalty are just more examples about how shoddy the standard of officiating is right now.

Always has been a shocking ref. Never fit for the job

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What's the point in crowding round the ref?

If it's a pen, VAR will give it.

(Unless it's Spurs :ph34r: )

I think it’s the only way you get calls these days. Last season we missed out on calls because we were too nice and accepted the on field decision.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I think it’s the only way you get calls these days. Last season we missed out on calls because we were too nice and accepted the on field decision.

Yup.....see the Chelsea players crowd the ref and then it goes to VAR...... Brendan made us into a bunch of accepting softies whereas we couldn't influence the refs so they didn't bother giving us anything 

I get why people are saying it’s harsh, but look at the difference between his arms. His right arm is swinging back away from his body, while he’s kept his left right in the line of where the ball was always likely to go.

I don’t know how you go about defining unnatural position, but your arms being in different directions when jumping is probably a good starting point. 

16 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Yup.....see the Chelsea players crowd the ref and then it goes to VAR...... Brendan made us into a bunch of accepting softies whereas we couldn't influence the refs so they didn't bother giving us anything 

How many of those Chelsea players were booked? They're supposed to be this season. 

We had a player booked and sent off just for jogging towards a ref last season. 

• Sad 1