Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Toney was made as a villain, Tonali is celebrated? 

Both vilified for doing nothing wrong, also doing the same thing that their boss is allowed to do.

Stupid rules that make no sense.

If you match fix you deserve a lengthy ban. Backing your team to win should never be an offence 

16 minutes ago, surrifox said:

He has really declined of late . Used to be great with raw power and strength . 

I just can’t believe a team of West Ham’s stature haven’t upgraded that position. They have a great midfield just need a proper striker 

Just heard the commentary regarding players ’milking' the head injury rule. 

We all agree some players are abusing, or over egging an injury to slow play down etc. 

If the club medic comes onto the pitch, the player has to wait 30 seconds to come back onto the pitch. Maybe if this time is increased, it may stop players feigning injury.

l know it’s a grey area, but the rolling around, the clutching of heads is becoming so tiresome. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Just heard the commentary regarding players ’milking' the head injury rule. 

We all agree some players are abusing, or over egging an injury to slow play down etc. 

If the club medic comes onto the pitch, the player has to wait 30 seconds to come back onto the pitch. Maybe if this time is increased, it may stop players feigning injury.

l know it’s a grey area, but the rolling around, the clutching of heads is becoming so tiresome. 

I think the only way to stop it is if you go down with a head injury and it stops play you have to be out for 5 mins. That’ll stop the play acting and also mean any genuine case has adequate time to be assessed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sishades said:

I think I heard LiveUSA commentator saying that Tubby will be looking to move from Villa in January. Did anyone else hear it it?

According to a bloke in the pub earlier he wants to come back to Leicester. Good luck.

• Haha 1