Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

25 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Brentford should have just owned it in the same way as Newcastle did. Think the footballing world has a lot of sympathy for Toney considering hypocritical ban due to the amount of influence and money gambling have in football.

You have to be a special kind of a idiot to bet on your own games though, addiction or not. 

4 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Why is Tonali being sympathised with so much yet Toney has had no public support. Howe parading him around the pitch the other day is mental. 

I think it was immediately rolled out that he had a gambling problem whereas that wasn’t initially a thing with Toney. 

Gambling is a weird one, obviously a very destructive form of addiction but you’ve got to wonder if their clubs have been looking after these guys as well as they could? 

I think it would be better to frame bans as rehabilitation. The education also needs to be better, a footballer shouldn’t be touching cocaine for example, and you probably need to get in there earlier with gambling. Oh and sack off all of the gambling advertisement. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

What's people's opinions on this Garnacho tweet and Onana coming out in his defense? Talks of a possible ban for the obvious racial element but should Onana's statement work in his favour?

I'd guess Onana's statement does benefit Garnacho. If the person who it's 'directed' at doesn't get offended, I don't see why so many others should.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

What's people's opinions on this Garnacho tweet and Onana coming out in his defense? Talks of a possible ban for the obvious racial element but should Onana's statement work in his favour?

An absolute joke is my view, just total stupidity he has even been pulled up for it lol the racial element is only there if he used it in that manner, which it is clear he didn’t 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I can't believe the stupidity, he could've used so many other emoji's. 

I think fair play for Onana to try and minimise it, and that should be the end I reckon but it does give a glimpse of Garnachos mindset. 

30 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I can't believe the stupidity, he could've used so many other emoji's. 

I think fair play for Onana to try and minimise it, and that should be the end I reckon but it does give a glimpse of Garnachos mindset. 

Yeah this is my take too. Just complete naivety and stupidity. Didn't think many pros managed their own social media accounts nowadays 

On 26/10/2023 at 12:45, Facecloth said:

Milan played a blinder selling him to Newcastle lol

like us selling them Barnes, bar Mahrez & Kante every big sale has been crooked .

Barnes - Injury Prone

Chilwell - Injunry Prone

Fofona - Injury Prone

Drinkwater -failure

Maguire - daily light robbery. 

Edited by whoareyaaa

Spurs are looking decent to be fair. Still question marks over their keeper and defence but having no Europe will help them. Still don't think they'll win the league though, once Man C get motoring after Xmas they'll probably win every game