Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Not quite sure how or why, but I get more frustrated when Everton get a result than I do Forest.

Regardless of our rivalry with Forest, there's at least a bit of appreciation with how they survived last season and how they've ground out results this season & looked fairly decent in some of their wins.

Everton really are just the sh1t that won't flush.

3 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Just switched this on in preparation for the Manchester Derby but this seems extremely depressing. The score, the empty seats, the (complete lack of) atmosphere, Alan Smith and the football.

It's all dreary and shite.

A perfect advert for putting all Sunday games on TV which is thankfully coming.

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Not quite sure how or why, but I get more frustrated when Everton get a result than I do Forest.

Regardless of our rivalry with Forest, there's at least a bit of appreciation with how they survived last season and how they've ground out results this season & looked fairly decent in some of their wins.

Everton really are just the sh1t that won't flush.

Just get their points deduction sorted out . Utterly dreadful $hite nonsense club 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It's a clear penalty imo. But you know deep down that Luton (for example) are never getting that decision at Old Trafford.

Their players likely wouldn’t make such a meal out of it like Rodri did