Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

They will complain about the penalty City got but it would have made no difference and that it the problem for Man U.

So far behind .

They aren't very good at the minute. Ten Hag has had no real impact. I put it down to them being full of highly dislikeable personalities, mixed with players who think they're better than they are. The dressing room attitudes must be all wrong. 

We would be ahead of them on GD if we'd been given the penalty in injury time for Onana clattering our striker in the first game of the season at Old Trafford. That's how shit they are! 

• Like 1

I'm seeing some discontent starting to surround Steve Cooper at Forest. I'm convinced they will stay up because the four teams below them are just so bad. The main criticism seems to be that he is one dimensional and the football is pretty dour. 

Their fixture list has been weird, they've played Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool all away and have played all three newly promoted teams at home. They've got the likes of Fulham, Everton, Wolves and West Ham coming up soon so they'll know where they are. 

Edited by BenTheFox

Man United starting eleven earlier was barely better than one you would expect to see from Crystal Palace. Many teams go to Old Trafford and shit the bed, only because it is Man United and Old Trafford. Their squad alone wouldn't look out of place in the bottom half. 

• Like 1

Rak-Sakyi must be absolutely fuming he wasn’t allowed to join us, just to be treated like this by Hodgson. 

I’ve always felt if you’re not going to give your young players a decent crack at it than let them leave on loan. 

How many years would we have set barnes back without his loan? Would KDH have ever made it here without his? 

If enzo looks at alves or braybrooke and thinks they need another year of development, get him out to league 1 imo. (i don’t think he will, but you get my point) 

Edited by Lambert09

5 hours ago, The Bear said:

They aren't very good at the minute. Ten Hag has had no real impact. I put it down to them being full of highly dislikeable personalities, mixed with players who think they're better than they are. The dressing room attitudes must be all wrong. 

We would be ahead of them on GD if we'd been given the penalty in injury time for Onana clattering our striker in the first game of the season at Old Trafford. That's how shit they are! 

They are a very average top 10-12 team. 

Shame on the passing of Charlton, they are having a shit 2 seasons. FOR A club their caliber.. TOTAL Lack of cohesion. 

Love to see Rashford move on, too good a player & person for this rabble.. 

Like Arsenal you love to hate them.. But normally, they have been good representatives of our game... 

NOT THIS Manutd... 

I think ( could be wrong) Chelsea will redeem themselves.. 

Jesus it must be bad, I prefer Arsenal, & A. Villa than these 2..would even like to see Spurs have a top 2 season. 

15 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I'm seeing some discontent starting to surround Steve Cooper at Forest. I'm convinced they will stay up because the four teams below them are just so bad. The main criticism seems to be that he is one dimensional and the football is pretty dour. 

Their fixture list has been weird, they've played Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool all away and have played all three newly promoted teams at home. They've got the likes of Fulham, Everton, Wolves and West Ham coming up soon so they'll know where they are. 

I’ve just been reading the same. The bottom 4 are so bad that Forest will stay up without having to try.

Interesting reading that their atmosphere has declined and fans are starting to leave when they’re 3-0 down. 

Novelty wears off for everyone.

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I’ve just been reading the same. The bottom 4 are so bad that Forest will stay up without having to try.

Interesting reading that their atmosphere has declined and fans are starting to leave when they’re 3-0 down. 

Novelty wears off for everyone.

Last season they were running a lot on the excitement of being back there after such a long time away and it was very full blooded and in your face. They haven't got much quality to fall back on once the hunger disappears. They'll still stay up comfortably though. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Ridiculous false equivalence. At the time of Zinchenko posting that, Israel had not started retaliating, they’d just been the victim of the most violent terrorist attack in their country’s history. I really wonder why footballers don’t just stay off social media. Hamza was unfairly targeted a few years back for tweets he’d made when he was 15, there’s nothing to be gained by having a presence on there.