Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

39 minutes ago, Corky said:

There's something John Gregory circa 1999 about Arteta. A man in his 40's with suspiciously dark hair, whining about everything whilst virtually watching the match standing on the pitch.

Wonder if he has shares in Grecian 2000 like John did 

14 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Is it next season Forest really need to be thinking of ffp or is that not a thing anymore?

Cannot fvcking stand them obviously but very much at peace with what they are doing, which is always just enough.

We didn’t even have it in us to do that and we know why.

Makes me realise what Forest, Derby, Cov fans had to endure from 2015 onwards regarding us lol

They aren’t really anywhere near FFP having sold Johnson for £50m, as his home grown it all goes in the accounts rather then spread out over a contract.

I think our dislike of Forest clouds judgement, they did well yesterday against a decent villa side. They’ve made good signings, we are way behind. 

Good to see Arsenal at large getting pelters from The Athletic about the behaviour of not just their manager, but the club at large in issuing a press release in support of him raging against a marginal decision

Being contrite is not enough for Arteta, he isn`t a child having a tantrum, nor is it for the club, using their power to win the vote of their own convened kangaroo court - makes Liverpool look even handed.

12 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Just on the Liverpool crowd thinf, if you go a midweek game the crowd is definitely predominantly local 

I know they have the L postcode ballot too where they make a conscious effort to reserve a number of tickets to be sold to fans who live around the local area. Don’t know any other clubs who do that. To be fair I know two lads with Liverpool season tickets, one is from Scunthorpe and the other Wakefield. Lad from scun has had the ticket in his family for about 35 years and the lad from Wakefield got one this season after being on the waiting list since he was born so 31 years. Fair ****s if you ask me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tuna said:

Here's an idea VAR get 30 seconds to make a decision otherwise on field decision prevails.

Should be. If it takes that long to make a decision it’s not clear / obvious it’s an error. 

• Like 1