Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

The Spurs hatred isn’t that irrational.

It started with that Sky interview with that Spurs fan stating something like “Leicester, who are they” in 15/16.

Then the constant big 6 thing when they’ve won fudge all. 

No the  Spuds ( yes I am one!!!) hatred started decades ago when we lost to them in the Worthington Cup at the old wembley( whatever it was called!!!).

Savage got sent off I think but the main thing was a Spuds lout banged out a city woman fan in the crowd.

It then obviously  progressed into the " who came 3rd in a 2 horse race".

I call them Souds, like I call Leeds Lids just because I can!!!

But I actually really like Ange as a manager AnND I liked Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa and one of my early sporting memories was Billas goal v Man.City in the FA Cup.

I.like Jews too, so Spuds are actually my Premier league team!!!🤣🤣🤣🙄

Just now, Raj said:

No the  Spuds ( yes I am one!!!) hatred started decades ago when we lost to them in the Worthington Cup at the old wembley( whatever it was called!!!).

Savage got sent off I think but the main thing was a Spuds lout banged out a city woman fan in the crowd.

It then obviously  progressed into the " who came 3rd in a 2 horse race".

I call them Souds, like I call Leeds Lids just because I can!!!

But I actually really like Ange as a manager AnND I liked Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa and one of my early sporting memories was Billas goal v Man.City in the FA Cup.

I.like Jews too, so Spuds are actually my Premier league team!!!🤣🤣🤣🙄

That would be 1999!!! …. The League Cup Final? 

• Like 1

I don't mind Spurs anymore as a team, seem decent to watch under Ange, also us not being in the same division anymore helps. Fans are probably still tits though, but I'd love them to finish above Arsenal, who's fanbase are arguably as weird and on top of that they also have the unbearable Arteta.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I’m sure Madders injury was before added time. but VDV was after so it seems Oliver just decided it was safer to call a halt to it ! 

It seems refs make their own rules when these two teams face each other. Clattenburg in 2016 decided it was better to allow Spurs playing with 11 instead of 7 men to protect the integrity of the league. 

49 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

My stream is a little bit behind. This game is absolute carnage. Tottenham are lucky to still have everyone on the pitch, but what a goal from Hazard!!!! Surely the title is ours now. 

What stream have you got it on? I’m struggling to find one…

8 minutes ago, Milo said:

Think it was still called Wembley, mate  :D

I meant the Worthington cup you plonker!

Great bantz though🤣🤣🤣👍😁

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 1