Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

One of the craziest games I've ever watched. 

Spurs sticking to their tactics is worse than us last season! You go down to nine you camp on the edge of your box! 

Playing that high line was suicide. They are lucky they were playing against a team of misfits. Harland would have got 10 of they were playing man city 

• Like 1

Just now, goose2010 said:

One of the craziest games I've ever watched. 

Spurs sticking to their tactics is worse than us last season! You go down to nine you camp on the edge of your box! 

Playing that high line was suicide. They are lucky they were playing against a team of misfits. Harland would have got 10 of they were playing man city 

Maybe that’s why they did carry on playing like that cos it was Chelsea. They could’ve equalised twice, just unlucky with both chances. 

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Maybe that’s why they did carry on playing like that cos it was Chelsea. They could’ve equalised twice, just unlucky with both chances. 

Any decent team would have scored 6 or 7 against that. Chelsea were shocking and so wasteful. Liverpool or Man City would have murdered Spurs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Any decent team would have scored 6 or 7 against that. Chelsea were shocking and so wasteful. Liverpool or Man City would have murdered Spurs. 

Yeah I know but spurs kept playing like they cos it was Chelsea and they are pretty shit.