Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

It looks like some Everton fans have now realised their team is in a bigger trouble than they thought initially. They're now calling for reduced points as an outcome of the appeal. They have underestimated the situation believing that all the other teams are totally crap. 

I was sure Luton will start picking up points and I'm sure Sheff Utd will do the same. Everton's schedule until new year is nightmarish. 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

It looks like some Everton fans have now realised their team is in a bigger trouble than they thought initially. They're now calling for reduced points as an outcome of the appeal. They have underestimated the situation believing that all the other teams are totally crap. 

I was sure Luton will start picking up points and I'm sure Sheff Utd will do the same. Everton's schedule until new year is nightmarish. 

I understand their want to go at the league for the punishment, but they should be looking closer to home for why they were in that mess 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I understand their want to go at the league for the punishment, but they should be looking closer to home for why they were in that mess 

They spent most of  the last few months protesting against the owners who got them in a mess then seem shocked to be punished for it .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

They spent most of  the last few months protesting against the owners who got them in a mess then seem shocked to be punished for it .

Exactly. Suddenly now their enemy is FA, Premier League and aliens from Andromeda. They're preparing chants, banners, they're even fighting with each other about the chants. This toxic environment will affect their players tommorow. Red cards incoming. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Strange that the Man City game was so far down in the order. 

Presume they thought everyone had watched it before ?

29 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Cooper chatting absolute shight. Wood didn't need to pull him back, the ball is miles away - it's a foul in the penalty area.

The refs are far from perfect but that was pathetic.

He was upset their penalty didn’t get given straight away I think .

8 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Cooper chatting absolute shight. Wood didn't need to pull him back, the ball is miles away - it's a foul in the penalty area.

The refs are far from perfect but that was pathetic.

Not Forest and Cooper moaning about refs again - they will put another complaint in 

19 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well Trent is better more forward lol 

Think everyone knows this now. Brilliant finish. Such a good footballer and gonna be wasted for England. Should be in midfield.

Guest ChrisWalken456

Decent looking Super Sunday on paper. Spurs and Villa both having excellent seasons, I'm hoping both teams have a go for the 3 points. The Everton game has the potential to be hilarious if Man Utd get an early goal or two.