Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Guest ChrisWalken456
11 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Why are Everton lads holsing up purple Premier League logos  :blink:  ?

They won't show it on camera but I think they have the Premier League logo with 'Corrupt' written underneath.

Guest ChrisWalken456
4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

They've shown it no end of times, and it's hard to not show the flags they had up in the corner

Yeah, you're right, since I said that I've seen it loads up close lol

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Rashford is not good 

He’s awful, we’ve had some players over hyped in this country since I can remember but I’m struggling to pick one out that’s constantly picked for Manchester United and England that genuinely looks like a competition winner most weeks.

Sat in a pub now and a group of fellas have just likened him to Raheem Sterling with a laugh and a “yeah he’s shite aswell”

Christ I’m not even a massive fan of Sterling but surely he’s had about 8 years or so of providing more goals/assists that what Rashford has?

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

He’s awful, we’ve had some players over hyped in this country since I can remember but I’m struggling to pick one out that’s constantly picked for Manchester United and England that genuinely looks like a competition winner most weeks.

Sat in a pub now and a group of fellas have just likened him to Raheem Sterling with a laugh and a “yeah he’s shite aswell”

Christ I’m not even a massive fan of Sterling but surely he’s had about 8 years or so of providing more goals/assists that what Rashford has?

He is definitely the most overhyped player in recent memory. He is shit and on about £300k a week and also I remember when Vardy was in his prime the media still went on about Rashford. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He will score 1 or 2 goals and then will be being compared to mbappe again honestly if he played for anyone other than Utd he wouldn’t be picked for club or country in the form he is in 

• Like 1