Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

10 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Sheffield United are sooo bad. Two of their relegation rivals in a row and 0-8 across both games! 

They are certs to be bottom. I thought after their win and draw with Wolves and Brighton, they may pick up.

They have two players that quite a few on here thought would be good signings for us . Well they’re not pulling up trees for the blades 

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

They have two players that quite a few on here thought would be good signings for us . Well they’re not pulling up trees for the blades 

Which ones? Guessing 2 of Archer, Hamer and McAtee?

I wouldn’t hold it against them to be fair. They are the new Norwich who come up set to go back down again. Given a year of experience, albeit a tough one, I wouldn’t say no to retuning to these names if we swap places.

23 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Sheffield United are sooo bad. Two of their relegation rivals in a row and 0-8 across both games! 

They are certs to be bottom. I thought after their win and draw with Wolves and Brighton, they may pick up.

I know it doesn’t make it any better but it’s 8-1 on aggregate. 

11 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Which ones? Guessing 2 of Archer, Hamer and McAtee?

I wouldn’t hold it against them to be fair. They are the new Norwich who come up set to go back down again. Given a year of experience, albeit a tough one, I wouldn’t say no to retuning to these names if we swap places.

Yes Hamer and McAtee were the ones I had in mind . You could be right 

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Not that I have much love left over for the red shite but that's easily a pen, just blatantly pulling him back by his shirt and yet - even with VAR - they don't see anything wrong with it.

Also they got one against them very similar and softer this season. 

Everton must be relieved that their deduction is this season. They'll survive. Forest could be like Stoke; they’ll stay up for a couple more years, stink the place out, inevitably drop and then never be seen again. Either that or Sunderland. They're absolutely dire.

• Like 2