Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Considering Sheffield utd going down anyway they may as well gambled through a wild card and gave the job to someone young and upcoming. Rowett would have been interesting as hes never managed in the top flight but as experience in guiding weak squads to safety. John Eustace was doing a decent job at Birmingham maybe deserved a crack.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

'Big Nige' would get 'em out of it.

Bottom of the league, worse top flight team for years, I think if they then appointed a Wednesday legend on top of that it would probably kill their fans off lol

33 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Bottom of the league, worse top flight team for years, I think if they then appointed a Wednesday legend on top of that it would probably kill their fans off lol

Or he’d pull off a great escape, get sacked, and then they’ll win the league next season after appointing an Italian 

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Good goal Arsenal. Again, difference between the quality in divisions. Quick thinking and then once chance one goal.

And that was shocking defending from Arsenal lol 

On 04/12/2023 at 09:45, OwnGoal said:

They drop next season. Can see them breaking the record this season for the team with the least number of points to ever stay up. Next year they go. 

Yeah, they're absolute dogshit for how much money they've spent.

There's just no reason or strategy to their purchases so far as I can see. I'm not wholly convinced they even stay up this season; Burnley could easily improve, Everton will stay up, Luton aren't looking completely useless and Bournemouth will be fine.

I'd only put money on one team going down at the moment, which means the other two could be a choice of about six. As soon as their home form deserts them and the fans turn, they drop.