Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

17 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Sheff Utd look crap. Not a footballing side in the slightest. Another PL team I suspect we’d beat.

Never are, never have been. One of the weirdest clubs going. Crash bang wallop football. Always have been..they carry the same players regardless of division, same old 5 or 6 managers and make an FA Cup semi every 10 years 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

If Forest offer you’ve got to go. This is likely the easiest season to survive in the PL, do that with forest and it starts a good career in the PL. Cooper getting lots of praise still but I think he’s completely lost now and can’t take it forward. As good as Ipswich have been, if they get promoted they are going to get a mauling in the PL. 

Forest won't go for McKenna. That nutcase owner will just sign any old name. Probs be Ranieri. Or Sven. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

They have one of the best manager in Europe and have invested serious money over the last 3 season, be interesting to see what they can achieve.

Slightly irks me when they're described as some plucky club, they've spent huge money. 

Same with how Newcastle and Howe are made to appear at times. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

They have one of the best manager in Europe and have invested serious money over the last 3 season, be interesting to see what they can achieve.

Agree, but Emery is also a lesson in how managers have to suit the club vibe. He was ill fitting for arsenal. He's an underdog.mentality..i have to admit it was a marvellous appointment by villa

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Slightly irks me when they're described as some plucky club, they've spent huge money. 

Same with how Newcastle and Howe are made to appear at times. 

270m ish over the last 3 seasons, more than we spent in our last 4 PL seasons.

Edited by coolhandfox

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I hope they break the top 4 tbh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Man City just trying to give everyone a bit of hope before they go up a few gears after Xmas and smash the league again 

They wont outpace Liverpool this season, let alone Arsenal. I think those two may run away with it with Klopp's class telling in the end.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

They wont outpace Liverpool this season, let alone Arsenal. I think those two may run away with it with Klopp's class telling in the end.

💯

Klopp is desperate to win.. Arteta is desperate not to lose. The attitude reflects on the teams

Edited by Paninistickers

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

Think when De Bruyne returns in January we'll see a new Man city kick on. 

Liverpool's forwards are too reliant on Salah for me. 

Also think Klopp leaves this summer or next. 

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Such a hot and cold player - so inconsistent which was why Leverkusen sold him in the first place. 

Yeah can't say I really rated him much but tonight he's been brilliant, perhaps a big game performer?