Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

They wont outpace Liverpool this season, let alone Arsenal. I think those two may run away with it with Klopp's class telling in the end.

Wouldn’t mind any of them 2 winning it this season just feel like Man City will finish strong won’t be easy for them but can see them nicking it late on in the season

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

There’s a slight satisfaction that Villa being up there is another obstacle to the Saudi Newcastle machine 

Pretty much. Would rather Villa finish too 4 than them Saudí lot.

Forest fans won't be happy they loved him but I think the result tonight.. final straw no where to go after this. Done a decent job to proud of considering where Forest were when took over but I think both need a change.

Villa bloody hell... beat Man Citeh.  Never thought I'd say this but they probably got themselves into the title battle now.

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Forest fans won't be happy they loved him but I think the result tonight.. final straw no where to go after this. Done a decent job to proud of considering where Forest were when took over but I think both need a change.

Villa bloody hell... beat Man Citeh.  Never thought I'd say this but they probably got themselves into the title battle now.

Forest fans are always happy. Everything always part of a masterplan. 25 years in the lower leagues? All part of the  masterplan. 5% possession. All part of the masterplan..losing 5-0 at home to Yeovil in the okay offs. That's what big clubs do. All part of the masterplan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3