Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Just now, coolhandfox said:

PL is bang average this season.

Title race is gonna be the best in a long time if Man City/Liverpool/Arsenal keep picking up points then throw Villa and Spurs in too.

Fvck Newcastle, of course.

Guest Col city fan
4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

PL is bang average this season.

I don’t see it like that. I think it reflects an improvement on more sides this season. The ‘big guns’ aren’t as miles apart from the other teams as they were. Man City and Villa last night being a case in point.

Arsenal just pipping Luton, being another.

As I said in the thread dedicated to Everton's point deduction, they shouldn't have bothered wasting money on lawyers to launch an appeal.

Take your punishment and move on.

They were never going down this year. You could probably take another 10 points off them and they'd still be fine.

Bottom 3 sorted, as if there was any doubt.

The only other team that could flirt with it is Forest if they get stuck in a rut.

Such a shite league this year, although the top is a lot more competitive than it has been for a long time, there are at least 12 teams who could easily drop in any other year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Title race is gonna be the best in a long time if Man City/Liverpool/Arsenal keep picking up points then throw Villa and Spurs in too.

Fvck Newcastle, of course.

Don't get me wrong it going to be an exciting season, but I just think the quality it down.

• Like 1