Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Did the game have to stop before VAR comes in ?

Seemed to take a long time after the incident.

I think it was a few mins after the actual foul happened not watching just keeping up with it online. Ref told to go to the screen after a few mins play and the gave a pen 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I think it was a few mins after the actual foul happened not watching just keeping up with it online. Ref told to go to the screen after a few mins play and the gave a pen 

Give Klopp something else  to moan about!

Edited by Super_horns

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

It seems like some of the Man Utd players have downed tools for Ten Haag for quite a while.

Are these players picking certain games to boycott Ten Haag? I think there's just no quality there. Their league position is an absolute farce. Man Utd should be around Chelsea's position or even further down. They are instead just 3pts off Man City which is simply unbelievable. 

9 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Are these players picking certain games to boycott Ten Haag? I think there's just no quality there. Their league position is an absolute farce. Man Utd should be around Chelsea's position or even further down. They are instead just 3pts off Man City which is simply unbelievable. 

Possibly. Rat Face getting booked for complaining to the ref so he misses the Liverpool game seems a bit suspicious.

Guest Col city fan

This is when Tielemans is at his best. In a confident, free-flowing, attacking side where he doesn’t have to focus too much on the defensive side of his game.

Bodgers playing him on occasion in an anchor role was, frankly, laughable