Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

17 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Can hear Steve Cooper’s arse twitching from here 

Are you sure that's not his face?

10 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Probably breath a bit easier now with Luton resistance finally broken. 

The thought of Cooper's arse breathing will haunt me. 

On 26/11/2023 at 18:20, Matt said:

For what it worth I don't believe Dyche would allow that mentality to creep in, he'll be building a siege mentality unlike us last season, but it did make me think.

This is definitely the case.

Whether people pull faces at Dyche's football or not it's a factor under him that he'll allow no passengers something we desperately needed last season.

Edited by Matt

Says a lot about the state of the EPL outside of Liverpool, City Arsenal and Villa this year that Everton have been able to amass as many points as they have. 

Stinking the place out yet would be 10th without the deduction with Doucoure at 10 and Young at RB😂

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

They have been the better team and udogie was unmarked.

Spurs smell blood.

Longer it stays 1-0 though the fans will be worried. Reckon it will be 4-0 spurs though going how it’s been so far 

Just now, Md9 said:

Longer it stays 1-0 though the fans will be worried. Reckon it will be 4-0 spurs though going how it’s been so far 

They have had several chances.  I agree, if they dont put newcastle to the sword here then they will be the ones in a barrel at games end.