Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Guest nathan.
Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Those points deduction kind of put some spunk in them

Luckily for the lower end prem teams they have been given a free hit season. The 3 that came up will go back down.

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Romero is a disgrace.

5 minutes ago, CPepFox said:

Was very hard and reckless challenge... definitely red worthy I thought

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Red card

VAR have bottle that.

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

How is tht not a red card 

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Should've definitely been sent off, there.

Kind of felt the Ref thought he's been sent off to many times and that he's just come back to the team recently 🤷

8 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I've not watched the second half, making dinner.

Are commentators and the media still saying "Newcastle are tired, you have to feel for them'.

What a ridiculous narrative. So what if they've got injuries, they knew what lay ahead.

Unfortunately the media are still peddling this utter BS.

Howe chose to spend too much on a couple of players rather than build squad depth. 

Howe is choosing not to rotate at the moment while Dummett, Ritchie, Hall and Krath barely get a sniff. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I've not watched the second half, making dinner.

Are commentators and the media still saying "Newcastle are tired, you have to feel for them'.

What a ridiculous narrative. So what if they've got injuries, they knew what lay ahead.

This will of course be bias, but when we were ravaged by injury, we had absolutely none of this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Kind of felt the Ref thought he's been sent off to many times and that he's just come back to the team recently 🤷

Not a surprise is it when he’s flying in needlessly like that.

100% intent to catch him, even brought the trailing leg through to make sure he got him.

Should’ve walked regardless, past injuries and suspensions are irrelevant.

* I know you’re only saying what you thought the ref was thinking, but if you’re right, the ref is completely wrong. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nathan. said:

Luckily for the lower end prem teams they have been given a free hit season. The 3 that came up will go back down.

Burnley are the only one who might stay up as they're starting to look a bit more competitive now. 

Luton and Sheffield United look miles off.