Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Forest always try to turn all home games into scrappy, chaotic affairs, it's like watching Sunday league games between people with severe hangover. Too many fouls, no rhythm in the game at all. 

I don't like Spurs at all but I really can't stand teams playing this way so I'm glad they're in front. I hope Forest go down eventually and their owner get arrested. 

• Like 3

As I've said before I'd support a Dog Fingerers XI over that rabble of arrogant troglodytes down the road,  so a Tottenham win suits me fine. Quite honestly I want them to go down with a last minute goal on the final day that's several feet offside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

Forest have put in for new planning application for redevelopment.  Looks as bad as their Tifo.

image.thumb.png.f328e6abd93e4c03032944700d92c0c3.png

That is the most disgusting thing I've seen online since Two Girls One Cup.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Forest have bought to many players, Luton have gone about it the right way I think keeping there core squad and adding some decent players, don't see how Forest finish above them.

Luton lack quality but will scrap all day and clearly have a great team spirit. If they're within shouting distance of safety come April time, I think they survive. Forest needed what can only be described as blind luck and Keylor Navas to survive last season, and I doubt they repeat it if they're in the same position come final knockings.

• Like 1