Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

33 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Sherwood thought it was a clash of heads, but appears to be changing his mind.

Just hope he's OK. 

Not that Sherwood being a moron is the most important thing here, but how has he got that wrong? I've seen the clip and it couldn't be more off the ball. 

Bloke beggars belief. Imagine being a friend/family of Lockyer and getting incorrect information from that idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, Nod.E said:

Not that Sherwood being a moron is the most important thing here, but how has he got that wrong? I've seen the clip and it couldn't be more off the ball. 

Bloke beggars belief. Imagine being a friend/family of Lockyer and getting incorrect information from that idiot.

You could tell he was just guessing when he was saying it. 

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Glad he's sat up and alert but for your own sakes, Tom, just fvcking retire now. I know it's sad. But most people that collapse on a football pitch aren't lucky enough to live to do it twice. 

Yep. It's not worth it.

Health is everything. 

The sympathy towards Everton is a bit weird isn't it. "ohh I hope they stay up and their points deduction doesn't contribute to them being relegated" it's a points deduction for breaking the rules, which arguably is the only reason they've stayed up the last couple of years 

• Like 1

Just now, Stinkenzo said:

The sympathy towards Everton is a bit weird isn't it. "ohh I hope they stay up and their points deduction doesn't contribute to them being relegated" it's a points deduction for breaking the rules, which arguably is the only reason they've stayed up the last couple of years 

Well Man City cost us a lot of money and so have Everton, both massive cheats 

• Like 1

This is excruciating watching Burnley try and play out from the back.

I don't like it at the best of times but watching a poor team try and do it, well, it's just pointless nonsense, call it for what it is.

People can call Dyche's football what they like but Everton are offering more and it's creating chances, punishing Burnley for their own downfall.

Learn from it.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1