Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

59 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

It’s a very ordinary league this season which should hopefully put a stop to the crap spouted after our season but you know it won’t 

It’s like it most seasons.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sly said:

It’s like it most seasons.

Not really, I know it’s not halfway through the season but Man City are 4th with the 3 above all having a game on them & 1pt ahead of 5th, Man U 7th & if Everton didn’t get docked 10pts they would be 1 off them…Everton, Chelsea 10th having been 12th this morning but could drop again tomorrow.

Man C have drawn and lost more already than previous whole seasons, such as today drawing at home to palace of all clubs

4 hours ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

The problem isn't only ETH (who is obviously another mediocre, stubborn manager). They have at least 6 players that need to be dropped and put in the transfer list: Onana, Fernandez, Rashford, McTominay, Dalot, Amrabat... 

They need a manager who will get rid of all the above plus more. 

That said they need to do a lottery and pick someone from the season ticket holders. Or give the job to someone like Will Still. 

For me this is why he probably deserves to go. He has kept a lot of these jokers and his signings have been pretty sketchy at best too. If anything actually I'd say his signings have been even worse.

3 hours ago, Staff said:

James Trafford is proper shite 

but has so far won U18 youth league, U21 premier Lge & league cup winner with Man C, football league trophy winner with Bolton and European U21 champion with England.

i think at 21yr old it’s a little early to say he is proper shite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Have noticed there's been a lack of talk about how our European coefficient may drop due to man United and Newcastle finishing bottom. 

If I remember, before we'd even played a fixture we were ruining the coefficient for the country.

And yet our run, the longest of the four teams that year, helped to secure fourth place from the group stage and not required to play in a qualifier.