Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

What a mayhem at the end of that Brentford-Villa game. The ref lost all control and the players really did not help either. Villa end up grinding 3 points though and begins to look like a serious top 4 if not title contender.

2 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

What a mayhem at the end of that Brentford-Villa game. The ref lost all control and the players really did not help either. Villa end up grinding 3 points though and begins to look like a serious top 4 if not title contender.

Martinez is a disgraceful fukface tw@t. Has to be one of the most hateable tossers in football. Was hoping someone would stick a boot in, cant stand the coont.

Ref allowed this to happen and should have been brandishing the cards earlier.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

I'm torn on whether I'd like Villa to win the league or not. On the one hand it makes the elite club of teams to win it bigger and I've already heard people talking about them "doing a Leicester" :frusty:

But I don't want Arsenal winning it under any circumstances. I'm used to Man City winning it so I don't mind that although they don't look right this season. Liverpool would be meh, I could live with it 

23 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm torn on whether I'd like Villa to win the league or not. On the one hand it makes the elite club of teams to win it bigger and I've already heard people talking about them "doing a Leicester" :frusty:

But I don't want Arsenal winning it under any circumstances. I'm used to Man City winning it so I don't mind that although they don't look right this season. Liverpool would be meh, I could live with it 

You are looking at it in the wrong way. Only one team can win the league and that means that only one of Klopp, Arteta, The oil billionaires or Villa can win it, leaving the three others in agony. Must say though, and being extremly jealous, I root for Villa, as it would be so fun for Emery to win the PL title before Arsenal and also showing non-elite clubs can still win the thing. In the meantime just enjoy the Man Utd and Chelsea melt downs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jonezy said:

You are looking at it in the wrong way. Only one team can win the league and that means that only one of Klopp, Arteta, The oil billionaires or Villa can win it, leaving the three others in agony. Must say though, and being extremly jealous, I root for Villa, as it would be so fun for Emery to win the PL title before Arsenal and also showing non-elite clubs can still win the thing. In the meantime just enjoy the Man Utd and Chelsea melt downs. 

Yeah the Emery element would be so sweet. 10 times the manager Arteta is 

11 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Even better that Arsenal booted out Unai previously.  Here's what you could have won....

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Hopefully this blip that Man City are experiencing is temporary . All the other challengers can get f****d 

• Like 1