Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just as the comparisons to Leicester start villa lose at home

to a team who haven’t won away all season. 

I really hope that tomorrow the table topping Midlands side do not drop points against the South Yorkshire bottom side, having dominated.  :ph34r:

This is why our title win was so special.

People can compare our title win with Villa's good form all they like. What we did was incredible.

You can bang on about bigger clubs having off seasons or the playing field levelling out at the top for a season, but whatever record you're setting, if you're not beating the bottom-placed side at home about halfway through the campaign, you're not winning any titles.

I'm sure Villa will put this result behind them and go on to have an excellent season. But they're not winning the league, even though it would be great for the league if they did.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Ah yes, corruption. 

Top comment on the post is them avoiding relegation when goal line tech failed 

It's begun. When Aston Villa inevitably don't win the title this will be why in the eyes of some of their fans. Create the corruption narrative to explain it away.

I wish both of them well but I wonder how bad a game these two refs need to have today for the media to call them out on it, particularly Rebecca Welch? Interesting to see how the losing managers comment as well if there is a particularly bad/costly decision that goes against them? 

45 minutes ago, Stinkenzo said:

I wish both of them well but I wonder how bad a game these two refs need to have today for the media to call them out on it, particularly Rebecca Welch? Interesting to see how the losing managers comment as well if there is a particularly bad/costly decision that goes against them? 

Whoever is on VAR will probably get blamed/criticised  for getting involved etc .

15 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

That Forest red card 

Absolutely unbelievable 

Didnt even go to VAR after the decision was made 

Don't care. It's good to see their luck running out.

• Like 2