Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

9 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

There wasn’t a second yellow shown I don’t think? 

Straight red as far as I’m concerned 

It’s not even a yellow in anyway 

2 yellows according to the BBC.

You are right it was harsh .

I thought people didn’t want VAR and were quite happy to accept refs decisions on the pitch even if it was “wrong “ though ?

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

2 yellows according to the BBC.

You are right it was harsh .

I thought people didn’t want VAR and were quite happy to accept refs decisions on the pitch even if it was “wrong “ though ?

Yeah. The commentators were flabbergasted it hadn’t gone to VAR though themselves, so they clearly must’ve thought it was a straight red too 

I know what you’re saying, but if you’re going to stick with VAR then at least use it on decisions like this. 

I think I’m talking to you on Twitter by the way 😂

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Yeah. The commentators were flabbergasted it hadn’t gone to VAR though themselves, so they clearly must’ve thought it was a straight red too 

I know what you’re saying, but if you’re going to stick with VAR then at least use it on decisions like this. 

I think I’m talking to you on Twitter by the way 😂

Ha yes seems so !

I think they are planning to but when it got reported a few weeks back were lots of complaints that more VAR would ruin the game more by taking even further time out of the game etc .

Probably because everyone is fed up with  it !

And who knows what way the decision would go if it was used.

17 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Burnley and Luton winning too!! 

Impressive wins for both today. I was in the camp that thought Forest had nothing to really worry about despite them being poor but maybe a reminder just how quickly things can change. Belief is everything and hopefully it seems like those two sides have it now.