Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Howe on his way out, surely.

Not just out of the CL, but out of Europe altogether and miles off qualifying for it again with what looks like back-to-back defeats against two sides who'll be fortunate to avoid relegation. 

Just now, Md9 said:

Newcastle have been pretty shite for a while . No champs legaue next season can see a few wanting to leave (Isak or Bruno) never mind them buying who they want. 

I wonder if it all fell into place too quickly. I'm sure it was thrilling for the fans to see them go from relegation candidates to the Champions League in a single season, but they don't have the depth or experience for it at the moment.

I see nothing here to suggest we can't at least survive in the Premier League. Honestly, I think we finish between 12th and 16th with the squad we have right now with proper coaching.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

I wonder if it all fell into place too quickly. I'm sure it was thrilling for the fans to see them go from relegation candidates to the Champions League in a single season, but they don't have the depth or experience for it at the moment.

Possibly their fans especially thought they would do what Man City are doing straight away which was never going to happen. Hopefully they miss out on champs league  for a little while again 

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Newcastle have been pretty shite for a while . No champs legaue next season can see a few wanting to leave (Isak or Bruno) never mind them buying who they want. 

I think both have been pretty average this season in all honesty, Newcastle would probably only sell them to the likes of Real Madrid or Bayern I dont think either of those would want either player on the form of the last 6 months.

18 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Howe on his way out, surely.

Not just out of the CL, but out of Europe altogether and miles off qualifying for it again with what looks like back-to-back defeats against two sides who'll be fortunate to avoid relegation. 

I can’t stand Newcastle or their scummy owners but Howe seems a decent sort . A bit too pleased with himself perhaps but otherwise OK 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Pretty crap game footballing wise. 

Forest have countered 3 times, Newcastle have been unable to actually challenge Turner 

Its awful isnt it?

Forest seem to play teams at exactly the right off-form time to get a result. Happened so many times last season too.

• Like 1

Just now, surrifox said:

I can’t stand Newcastle or their scummy owners but Howe seems a decent sort . A bit too pleased with himself perhaps but otherwise OK 

I like him but I think its more that the owners will want someone better to push them forward.

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Its awful isnt it?

Forest seem to play teams at exactly the right off-form time to get a result. Happened so many times last season too.

Blind Luck FC.

They're dog shit most weeks.