Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

Alex Scott would have fit us to a tee; unreal player

49 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Annoying how Scott ended up at Bournemouth and not here, likewise Olise which I still haven't got over :dry:

He was all set and agreed to sign for us for £25m before we pulled out because of the financial situation we had last summer. Then Bournemouth came in and nabbed him instead. One of the reasons Lopetegui jacked his job in. 

He was injured all season until very recently any way. Only made his debut for Bournemouth the other week. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting decision there.

Salah blocks the keepers line of sight and is offside, so the goals ruled out 

But defender pushes Salah into an offside position 

Foul to Liverpool if not a goal ?

Edited by Super_horns

12 minutes ago, Bilo said:

They'll be fine.

Forest will go through another dry spell and Palace look ropey.

Everton should definitely have enough quality to pull clear.. then again i thought we did too last year. There's still 5-6 clubs who could win the race for relegation..

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Foul to Liverpool if not a goal ?

Not a foul level push, one of those that is fine to do. Unsure what the call would be here, it isn't a foul, but the player has been pushed into an offside position. 

Is this an officials call of if they're interfering or not? If so, then I'd probably lean towards not offside and goal given. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Burnley really are one of the worst sides I’ve seen in the Premiership.

Absolutely fookin useless

Let's hope Man Utd can continue their bad form, too... :D 

EDIT: 0-2 Villa :D 

Edited by PhillippaT

15 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

1-2 

EDIT: 2-2 grrrrr....

NOOOOOOO! 3-2 Man-Utd :(

I would normally agree but since it’s Villa and since they’ve been written about like they’re peak Barca after a decent couple of months for the first time in years I’m OK with it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

I would normally agree but since it’s Villa and since they’ve been written about like they’re peak Barca after a decent couple of months for the first time in years I’m OK with it 

Meh - if we were still in that league then you'd have a point, but since we're not, anything that can take the 'big six' down a peg or two should be welcome...  So long as it's  not Florist :P

42 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How easy it is to watch the games this fixture is exactly how it should be normally. Every game available to watch.

Exactly but unfortunately there are still a lot of people who are happy to pay a fortune to Sky. 

NBA league pass is £139.99 (3 devices, all games+in arena streams) or £99.99 (just all games). This is for the whole season. 

It's a farce.