Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

53 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Meh - if we were still in that league then you'd have a point, but since we're not, anything that can take the 'big six' down a peg or two should be welcome...  So long as it's  not Florist :P

Fair point . So far as Man U are concerned I think that the pegs are down about as low as they go 😆

Is anyone starting to wonder how we are gonna compete next season ‘IF’ and when we get promoted.

if Mavididi and fatawu stay on their upward trajectory they are gonna be unplayable against no matter who we come up against.

Incredible game so far. Brentford defending suicidal and we look like we can score every time we get into their box. 

Gary O'Neill getting his tactical details right again pressing so high against their playing out from the back. 

Brentford remind me of Burnley tonight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Brentford are definitely in the category of teams we need to be better than next season (if we go up) along with Palace and Forest. 

I think they are perhaps a bit artificially crap just now as their strikers are out for one reason or another, but losing a keeper last season does look to have hurt them.

You would imagine that their Moneyball Scouts will be under pressure to unearth another gem in the close season.

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I think they are perhaps a bit artificially crap just now as their strikers are out for one reason or another, but losing a keeper last season does look to have hurt them.

You would imagine that their Moneyball Scouts will be under pressure to unearth another gem in the close season.

I mean they happily let Raya go and he was second choice when they sold him. Flekken was the “gem” 

The Maupey deal was awfully off script. Heart over head 

Edited by AjcW