Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Andy Townsend giving it a lot of "The striker should do his job.  He's failed badly. That's awful. I'm so ANGRY. My jaw is clenched".

You can imagine that Ally McCoist would be giving it all "I'll tell you one thing, it was marvellously smashing forward play and a sweetly taken penalty.  Yes, I'm loving it, it's absolutely a privilege to be here. I'm fairly relaxed and enjoying myself "

Guest BlueBrett

All this Udogie hype everywhere, am I the only one who doesn't see it? He's decent sure, a good athlete, but I don't look at him and think oh wow what a breathtaking talent. Far from it.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Moyes doing a great job

And west ham fans wanted him out! He'd doing quite a job there. I've been impressed with them when I've watched them. They look like a well organised team who work hard for each other. 

Makes you think he should have been given more time at United all those years ago. 

Edited by fox_favourite