Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Villa 2 Burnley 2

So much for that ludicrous media narrative of them doing a Leicester

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Villa have spent 100’s millions, so it wouldn’t be doing a leicester regardless lol their achievement would be much closer to when Blackburn won the league than us doing so 

Sheffield United need to survive and win the league next season to replicate anything like our achievement...

Hopefully it's a moot point and Villa slide down the table in the coming weeks. 

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 2

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Ironically he's probably been the most injury free of the players that moved on in the summer lol

Im not sure he was injured half of the time.

2 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

The second part of your post may be very true. However, the players not thinking it through that thoroughly is also entirely possible.

Brains and discretion aren't necessarily strengths of footballers. A bit like videoing yourself in a hotel room with Thai ladies and sending it to your mates....

This is also true

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Tuna said:

It's all the Glazers fault dont you know

A mate of mine who is a United fan now believes they are cursed.

My response was what about under Fergie? 

It's hilarious every league in Europe finds a scapegoat regarding betting. Our geniuses here discovered Toney. He was the only one betting! All these Man Utd primadonnas are soooo innocent. 

Government should order the investigation of all players and their relatives bank accounts in PL. I'm too old and wise to buy this sh*t.