Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

As it stands, Spurs being just 3pts off the 1st place is a scandal. I genuinely think if we got rid of BR early last season we would have been at least Top 4 in PL this season with some quality additions. 

Don't do it to yourself mate. I mean,  you're probably right but, you're just causing yourself unnecessary pain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

When was the last time the top five of the Premier League were separated by three points going in to the new year? This feels like a bigger deal than I've heard mentioned but then I guess I've mostly been ignoring the Prem this year. 

I don't know if it's because it's so tight because they've all been relatively wank. Doesn't seem like anyone really wants it. Can see Man City and Liverpool pulling away sooner or later

• Like 2

Man City have literally said to everyone else 'go on - have a go if you think you're hard enough'. 

Fully expect them to do their usual and turn it up a notch for the 2nd half of the season and win it comfortably. Not sure where that really leaves Arsenal now. 

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

When was the last time the top five of the Premier League were separated by three points going in to the new year? This feels like a bigger deal than I've heard mentioned but then I guess I've mostly been ignoring the Prem this year. 

That sounds so good on paper.  But as soon as Man City have Haaland and KdB back and in sync ...

roadrunneroos.gif.069a07783e9d79d64cee6e5451694ed4.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Man City have literally said to everyone else 'go on - have a go if you think you're hard enough'. 

Fully expect them to do their usual and turn it up a notch for the 2nd half of the season and win it comfortably. Not sure where that really leaves Arsenal now. 

Especially now that De Bruyne is back fit. As soon as Haaland comes back too they'll blow everyone out the water again. 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

I don't know if it's because it's so tight because they've all been relatively wank. Doesn't seem like anyone really wants it. Can see Man City and Liverpool pulling away sooner or later

It's pretty much this. Man City and Liverpool are the only ones with the track record of putting together a proper run as well. Seems like it'll take a low points tally. I just can't look beyond Man City again now. I don't think this Liverpool side looks all that personally.

That Mourinho quote on Arsenal has aged like a fine wine lol 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Bluds on Arsenal TV arnt gonna be happy tonight🤣🤣🤣

Lol i havent watched it in over a year. That one guy who keeps saying fam, blud, didnt he leave and go to america or some shite? Forget his name. Ah well, i will watch tomorrow and enjoy lol