Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Just now, BlueBrett said:

I'm just glad Liverpool are nowhere near good enough to sustain a challenge for the title. Gonna enjoy watching their inevitable drop off 

Only Man City can stop them and they're not their usual selves yet. The rest of the pack aren't good enough 

Guest BlueBrett
2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Only Man City can stop them and they're not their usual selves yet. The rest of the pack aren't good enough 

They have some big games coming up and they'll be missing Salah. Honestly think they'll end up 4th or even 5th :fc:

Edited by BlueBrett

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Is Howe in trouble? 

I can see them getting turned over next week as well - he probably would then.

Yea I think he is…. They won’t stand for much more of this. 

I'm still fuming about the Wes Morgan face penalty.

That was up there with that.

Two penalties they got awarded.  And they were moaning about the ref and Klopp was chewing the ear of the 4th official.

Disgrace.

Man City will have them, second half of the season.

• Like 2

Liverpool could have easily had 6 or 7 today  and could have been out of sight by half time. Newcastle have been poor for a while and are pretty dirty. See how many players they bring in because if they don’t they are going to struggle to get Europe this season 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Liverpool could have easily had 6 or 7 today  and could have been out of sight by half time. Newcastle have been poor for a while and are pretty dirty. See how many players they bring in because if they don’t they are going to struggle to get Europe this season 

They desperately need to get to the break and regroup a little. 

It’s still a talented side, it’s just that the quality at this level is such that if you dip, you get found out.

11 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Liverpool were well worth the 3 points but that Jota incident is everything that's wrong with football.

Cheats really do prosper nowadays 😕

Sky glossing over it too?

Should Newcastle have had one?

Foul on Longstaff maybe .

Edited by Super_horns

Haven’t watched any PL football at all this season but sat down to watch that one tonight.

Proper entertaining. It’s almost a different sport to what you see in the Championship lol - The different is scary.

Yes I know the game involved the current league leaders, but still.

33 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Not sure how people are complaining. Clear contact and Jota was clearly thrown off balance. Only error was not sending the keeper off. 

Good evening. We've just seen your post and we would like to invite you for a free test. 

Kind regards, 

Specsavers