Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

14 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

don't you think Man City have ruined Grealish was a much better player at Villa

You need to consider the standard of players around him at Villa. He flattered to deceive whilst there.

One of those. Too good for Villa but not good enough for MC.

disnt even okay the full game and got a goal and an assist 😂the guy is ridiculous. Haaland is going to be on fire again when he is fit if de bruyne stays fit as well 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, Parafox said:

You need to consider the standard of players around him at Villa. He flattered to deceive whilst there.

One of those. Too good for Villa but not good enough for MC.

Swear you used to say he was absolutely mustard and it was a disgrace he wasn't starting for England.

3 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

don't you think Man City have ruined Grealish was a much better player at Villa

I think at Villa, Grealish was the main man everything went through him. Whereas with Man City, it doesn’t. 

I'm old enough to remember peak Gerrard and Scholes. I've watched football since 1990. KDB is the best midfielder this league has seen. Put him in prime Man Utd and he'd be the best or second best player on that team. Statistically amazing. Aesthetically phenomenal. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

KDB really is one of my favourite premier league players of all time, incredible

It's him and Fabregas for me. Great players.

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Football is a simple game where 22 men kick a ball for 90 minutes and the team with Kevin De Bruyne wins :cry:

And Chelsea got rid of him

• Haha 1