Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

10 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

And Chelsea got rid of him

They had Salah, KDB and Lukaku who they then brought back for 97M and got rid of again. In a parallel universe somewhere, they have the league's most unstoppable team, but instead became the laughing stock. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Turned it on at the point the ball was played to walker, why is Dan burn joinging in the celebrations? 

Because they thought there was a foul on Gordon further up the pitch and he was trying to have a go at Dias who was involved in the incident.

Newcastle have an issue with Burn and Trippier, they are far to hot headed and don't let things go. They were distracted by what they thought was a foul not given miles up.the pitch and failed to defend properly. Nobody else to blame if the ball comes that far and its that long after the incident. They were also moaning that Man City didn't stop to let Gordon get treatment, but he was off the pitch.

• Thanks 1

I really don't understand what they were doing.

They drew the line, it showed that he was offside, and then looked at whether Pickford's vision was impeded by an offside player, then went back to the original offside?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I really don't understand what they were doing.

They drew the line, it showed that he was offside, and then looked at whether Pickford's vision was impeded by an offside player, then went back to the original offside?

Didn't look offside when the pass was made. You couldn't see the ball in the still where the lines were drawn

2 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

Didn't look offside when the pass was made. You couldn't see the ball in the still where the lines were drawn

That's because they'd zoomed in from the original image. He was clearly offside I'd say. I don't understand what they were then messing around with unless Tierney had mistakenly thought it was on and then got a word. 

It's all just a shambles.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

That's because they'd zoomed in from the original image. He was clearly offside I'd say. I don't understand what they were then messing around with unless Tierney had mistakenly thought it was on and then got a word. 

It's all just a shambles.

Probably right, but there was another still from the other side where it looked clearly onside. This seemed to confirm why they where checking what happened subsequently

20 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

don't you think Man City have ruined Grealish was a much better player at Villa

Can't agree here. He was just the main man at Villa, everything went through him and was built for him, so he will obviously look more complete.

He's just a cog in the Man City machine, but his overall ability has improved. He isn't a dynamic as he was, but he's a much cleverer player now.