Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

13 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Forest are ****ed if they get a points deduction. No way they get out of it like Everton did.

Having said that, the current bottom three are so unbelievably weak, I can half imagine the jammy, cheating twats getting away with it.

6 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Having said that, the current bottom three are so unbelievably weak, I can half imagine the jammy, cheating twats getting away with it.

If they get a 10 point deduction, they go 6 points behind Luton and I think that would be that.

11 minutes ago, Bilo said:

If they get a 10 point deduction, they go 6 points behind Luton and I think that would be that.

Dunno these smarmy gobshites always find a way of getting jammy shit results. Last year they were buried they go and shithouse wins at Brighton and Arsenal. Brighton sent us down with their soft underbelly, losing to Forest and Everton in the final weeks. 

12 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Luton still have to play them following the Lockyer incident too - win that and it's 9 points. 

To be honest between them and Everton, even Burnley must be licking their lips. :P

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

All the Notts Florist fans very bitter about the loss too fantastic stuff

"bUT tHeY ChEAteDd, tHE fA shUld SEt an ExaMPel"
glasshouse-stone.gif