Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

13 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I would really love to see a genuine underdog story like Luton survive, and if Everton gets another dock and Forest gets one I think they have a real shot.

They're still in a good fight aren't they? One point behind Everton, game in hand and they're playing quite well lately. 

Had no Idea Brereton Diaz had gone to Sheff Utd - great player, should give them a bit of extra firepower and midfield link-up.

Surprised we didn't go in for him in summer to be honest, but I guess we weren't short there. Definitely one I'd take a punt on if us and the Blades are swapping divisions next season.

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Had no Idea Brereton Diaz had gone to Sheff Utd - great player, should give them a bit of extra firepower and midfield link-up.

Surprised we didn't go in for him in summer to be honest, but I guess we weren't short there. Definitely one I'd take a punt on if us and the Blades are swapping divisions next season.

aaaand ... he misses a sitter.

Anybody else you'd like to jinx?

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Seriously, we need to make singing always the victims it's never your fault at these a thing. They are Liverpool-lite.

So now we will probably get even more checked now as they look at if the ball was moved etc .

Think Klopp might have something to say about that tackle on Diaz if Liverpool don’t win .

Edited by Super_horns