Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This came to mine, he's been doing significantly more press conferences lately 

Only assistant manager I can think of who’s released a book. Don’t know if they’ve been grooming him for it but he is very in the spotlight as far as assistants go you’re right. 

Edit: my mates just told me he’s also leaving so good speculating from me yet again that went well lol 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 1

I think he's spent the last two seasons tarnishing his reputation with neutrals, so definitely the right time to go. Not sure I could cope with another season of moaning.

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

His staff are leaving as well - someone lined up?

with them all leaving its more likely they have somewhere lined up.... 

If not i can see Lijnders and Krawietz picking up managers jobs here or in Germany 

Klopp done amazing job with Liverpool certainly made them a force again. Can imagine nervous times ahead for Liverpool fans. As weve seen with the top four clubs when iconic manager leaves, the next manager tends to struggle. Looking at replacements, dont know why but Gareth Southgate springs to mind 😆 sure they can do better but seeing as hes available.

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Jesus there's people crying on the radio fml 

Wondered who had died when I saw "heartbroken" and "devastated" on twitter

Great manager and one of the premier league greats, but he is a petulant, mardy sod with a terrible attitude towards officials.

• Like 1