Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

22 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Some Liverpool may jump ship come may. Salah will leave thats for certain.

Salah was probably gonna leave anyway.

Not sure why some players would jump ship just because the manager has left.

15 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Why is it pathetic? 

I agree. As much as I dislike Liverpool and Klopp, he's one of their greatest managers. He took a club that was living in the past and made it into one of the best teams in the world. If it wasn't for Pep and oily Man City, they'd won numerous PL titles. Alonso must be in the bag, that's why Klopp has announced it now, with all his backroom staff leaving too.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Surprised at the timing of this. They're in with a serious shout of four trophies. Could be a momentum killer couldn't it? Alternatively it could spur the players on to end on a high

I was thinking the latter.

Also, announcing it now removes speculation of him being pushed if was announced at the end of the season, esepcially if they won nowt.

51 minutes ago, fleshdaddy said:

Surely they've already sorted out the replacement, especially if what Klopp said is true, that he'd told them in November he wanted to step down.

Xabi Alonso nailed on, surely?!

Hope so. Otherwise they may look around for a young promising manager with experience of managing in English football.

I can see Salah either going to PSG, real madrid or Saudi. 

If i were Salah, considering he is muslim a Saudi pay day might be hard to pass on seeing as he likely would find it easier to fit into the lifestyle there (speaking the language, religion and all). Bet they would love him there.

7 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Maresca

Too soon for him IMO.

This is an end of an era for liverpool and you can see why their fans are sad it's likely going to lead to a drop off unless they can keep players and bring in the right manager/team.

With klopp being the main draw, they will have issues recruiting the best of the best this summer (IMO).

30 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Take it you don't like him nor Liverpool F C.

Quite the contrary, I’m using this to cover up my love for them. Don’t ask me about the tattoo I’ve got of the crest :ph34r: