Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

I can't stand the bloke but anyone trying to diminish what he has done with that club is either proper dim or just doing it to troll.

Pretty much any other time period they'd won plenty more, he's just unfortunate that he rocked up at the same as Pep did with Man City. I'll be glad to see the back of him but he's done an absolutely tremendous job picking that club up after the state Rodgers left it in and having it more often than not competing for domestic titles and European trophies.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting if true, there's going to be a big shake up of managers in the big clubs 

I reckon if this is true he’s been tapped up by Barcelona 

• Like 1

Were he not a professional footballer, Kyle Walker would be behind the counter in a combo chip / kebab / pizza shop asking "you want chilli sauce bruv". Not the bossman, he's too dim for that, just the lad who finishes the order off and checks the Mirinda is stocked. Wouldn't trust him with shaving the pensioner's leg, he'd only manage to hurt himself.

He's lucky he's a bit good at kicking a pig's bladder.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Rashford needs to leave, if its discipline issue then change of scene abroad may help i think a move to Dortmund would really benefit him.

You’re right, but there’s not another club on the planet that will pay him even half of what he’s on at United. So I suppose, he has a choice between getting his career back on track or earning stupid money… wonder what he’ll choose.

10 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Forest finding out what we did last season - never rely on Brighton to do the job against relegation rivals lol

No way Forest finish above Luton if they get a points deduction. They're nowhere near 10 points better over a 38 game season.