Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Anyone betting there’s no mention of VAR and Chelsea clear penalties by Klopp 

Two penalties missed for Chelsea. It’s really poor. 

1 hour ago, Koke said:

This **** thinks he's Jamie Vardy. Shit player, shit troll.

20240201_063334.thumb.jpg.04f63c3a55ed0617be6011a789a4f9d8.jpg

Does he have beef with James Maddison or something? Why keep digging yourself into a hole with that IG post when the world knows Maddison is clearly a better player? Should have just realised the celebration was too early and moved on. 

1 hour ago, Koke said:

21 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Does he have beef with James Maddison or something? Why keep digging yourself into a hole with that IG post when the world knows Maddison is clearly a better player? Should have just realised the celebration was too early and moved on. 

Found it funny myself. Nice to see a bit of personality 

9 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

Found it funny myself. Nice to see a bit of personality 

Think it only works though if they are matey with each other and have a bit of banter, like Mark Allen and Shaun Murphy's twitter 'wars' with each other.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Considering Maddison’s awful statement on social media last season, stating everything was fine, I’m all for this. Well done Maupay.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Got the exact reaction that he wanted from Maddison though didn’t it? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Koke said:

Life tends to have a way of coming back at you hard when you make statements like this.

4 points above safety at the moment, worst form over last 6 games aside from Sheffield United. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this post resurfaced come the end of the season.

Why the fvck is the transfer deadline day programme going on and on about Lewis Hamilton? It's not even a tangent, it's 75% of the coverage.

I'm a football fan trying to watch football content. Couldn't care less about F1.

4 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Life tends to have a way of coming back at you hard when you make statements like this.

4 points above safety at the moment, worst form over last 6 games aside from Sheffield United. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this post resurfaced come the end of the season.

Brentford will go down soon, maybe next season, and it will be brilliant. Shut the moaning Thomas Frank up.

• Like 1

This is really sad to see.

Mascot is such a special thing for young fans, probably paying a shit tonne to be there too, and the captain (Chilwell) has just left him standing around lost.

Then compare that to Van Dijk. Hoping Chelsea get in touch with the kid/kids family 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nalis said:

Why does it matter who is the better player? 

That subjectivity doesn't determine who can "out-beef" who, you know? 

20 minutes ago, Adster said:

Why does it matter who is the better player? 

That subjectivity doesn't determine who can "out-beef" who, you know? 

Fair point, just feels a bit cringe from Maupay. As someone said above, it only really works if you win.

25 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Tbh, always felt that Chilwell lacked a bit of class (both on and off the pitch).

If I was his parent, I'd be fuming.

Cut from the same cloth as Danny Drinkwater